Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Break is Here!

Yahoo! Christmas break is offically here...until January 5th! This time of year is when being an underpaid teacher is so amazingly worth it!

With today being my first "work" day off, I'm left with the question...what do people do all day? By 11:00 a.m., I'd been grocery shopping, cleaned the microwave, finished laundry, visited my mom, played with the monk (a.k.a. Addison), finished wrapping Christmas presents and then contiplated what on earth I was going to do with the rest of my day! If it wasn't a snowstorm outside...I would go out an play in the snow. Well....I would follow Addison around while she played in the snow. Not that I'm complaining about my time off, I'm just so programmed to a daily school schedule, (math 9:10, recess 10:10, writing 10:25.....etc) I'm not sure what to do to fill my free time!

Here's some pictures to show a little of our day.

Addison is contemplating whether this gives her
a better view of "Little Mermaid"



This is what my wrapping buddy decided to do instead of helping .





Here's an added picture from Sunday with Addison in her new Christmas dress.




Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

well you can think of me... I have to leave work now to drive home on snow-packed roads. yipee.

addison is cute as ever.. you are alright too i guess. :)

Merry Christmas.

The Hintze Family said...

Hope you guys had a good Christmas; Addison is getting so big I can't believe it!!

Allison said...

Cute pictures Courtney! Can't wait to see more. Lindsey, she says it's all you. Fun fun.