Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Whiteboard!


I know that this isn't exciting to anyone else but me, but our school finally got whiteboards!!! Yes, we finally got rid of our ancient chalkboards that were so gross to write on with chalk dust flying everywhere. Our principal surprised us at our last faculty meeting that he had bought us all new ones. So yesterday during math, a bunch of the district guys came and hung it.


My kids asked if I needed moment of silence when they were done putting it up, and I said, "You know, I just might need one." So we all sat silently, staring at the new gleaming board of white in the front of the room!


And yes....its the little things in life that matter, like the fact I get to go buy more office supplies so I can have fun colored dry erase markers!!!


1 comment:

Diana said...

how are you going to punish your kids now if you have no erasers to bang?