Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Addison!!!


Addison Brianne Corbin
I’m 3 years old!
July 17th, 2009






Things I like to do

Squish bugs, ride in the truck, go to the “big shopping”, swing, swim, go on walks in the stroller, play monsters with dad and “help” him fix things.

I like to eat…
Chickens, juice packs, noodles, the chocolate out of E.L. Fudge cookies.

Things I always say…
““Go away!” “Mom, Mama, Mommy, Mama, Mom, Mommy”
“Let’s see what else is on” “It’s a scary mannequin”

A few of my favorite things…
Anything silky, my spider-man underwear, taking bubble baths, being lightly tickled, my helicopter book, singing songs.

I love to watch…
Scooby-Doo, Sponge-Bob, Monster House, Bolt, Dragon Tales, Spiderman

I’m really good at…
Going potty, doing puzzles, counting, giving loves, and running away.

Things I really hate…
Having my hair done, going to time-out, brushing my teeth, going to the nursery at church.


Wow, I can't believe she is already 3 years old! I remember when she was first born, I never thought I would survive 3 months, let alone years. She has been so much fun to have around our house. Addison makes us laugh (and sometimes cry) every day! While we were up at Fish Lake last week, we were talking about how we went 4 years married with no kids how that seems so long ago because we've filled these past 3 years with so many fun memories! I could fill pages up with all of the funny things she says and does.

I took her to her 3 year "well- child" check up on the 22nd and she passed it with flying colors! I was prepping her on the ride over to the Dr. with certain questions...colors.....counting.....boy vs. girl..... When I asked her, "Are you a boy or a girl?" I was expecting her to say, "boy!", but instead I got the answer " I'm a yellow spiderman!" I was like, oh, no! , we're going to fail this appointment! But luckily, Dr. Clark didn't ask that!
Here's some fun pictures of her over the past 3 years!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

So I was checking out your new updates and Hailey came in. She saw the cute pictures of addison and said "She's the cutiest girl ever and me too!" That just cracked me up.

Puphigirl said...

She is such a cutie!