Monday, July 18, 2011

She's FIVE!!!!

Addison Brianne Corbin

July 17, 2011  5 years old!

Things I’m good at…
Putting my face in the water swimming, my letters and sounds, telling dramatic stories, snuggling, bossing Jace around, being independent, introducing myself to everyone I meet, saying my prayers, using my imagination, coloring in the lines

What I love…
Friends, gum, running shoes, baths, singing with my songs in the car, sneaking in the sprinklers or hose, shopping, anything green, getting something in the mail, sleeping in dad’s t-shirts, going to school, Flynn Rider from “Tangled”

What I hate…
Bedtime, someone in front of the TV, my shirt wet (even if it is a tiny drop of water), leaving grandma’s house, doctor visits, having my wild hair done.

~I am a super energetic five-year-old that loves to be going at all times.  I go to Kindergarten next month, brush my teeth 10x a day and insist on being outside most of the time.  I love to cuddle and give kisses, but won’t hesitate to give you a piece of my mind.  My nickname is “monkey”, I have DARK brown eyes, I love my white, silky blanket, am completely fearless and I still love to wear other people’s shoes. ~ 

1 comment:

Puphigirl said...

Who doesn't love Flynn Ryder from Tangled? Cute post and pics.