Sunday, July 27, 2008

My turn...

Sunday July 27th
A little about me...

4 places I go over and over:
1. Roberts Craft/Quilted Bear/Kirklands/Rod Works/Michaels/etc (it's a toss-up)
2. Wal-Mart or Target
3. My parent's house
4. My classroom

4 places I like to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Los Hermanos
3. Red Lobster (I only eat shrimp though)
4. I'm a closet lover of Betos' 3-rolled tacos with cheese and guac!

4 places I would like to be right now:
1. Sleeping (since it is 11:30 p.m.)
2. Getting my hair done
3. On a much needed vacation
4. SHOPPING!!!

4 t.v. shows I like:
1. Fox 13 News in the morning
2. 90210 re-runs (both the 3:00 and 4:00 hour)
3. Jon and Kate plus 8 (I feel so much better about my life after I watch them)
4. Anything on HGTV

4 Books I've enjoyed:
1. Watson's go to Birminham
2. Loser (Any 4th grader will read it just because of the name!)
3. Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type.
4. Megan the Klutz (it's a near classic!)

Who I am tagging:
1. anyone who hasn't done this yet!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey Courtney!! So fun that you have a blog now!!! You need to post pictures of your little family! Hope all is well! -Ashlee

loulabell21 said...

So glad to see you on here!! You really need pictures!! I can't believe your baby is 2!!