Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stockton's 3rd Birthday!

Cousin Stockton had his 3rd birthday on the 6th. Yes, his birthday is 6-6-06. (Daralyn is so proud) We went over to my sister's house on Sunday evening for cake and ice cream. (He spent his actual birthday in Eagle Mountain on a helicopter ride!)

While we were there, I convinced my brother to go "borrow" his brother-in-law's bulldog for the party since Wes was traveling for the Rodeo. I drove out to West Mountain to Silcox's house to get Bruce, the bulldog. However, on the ride back, we failed to realize that Matt's back seat in his truck was so full of stuff, Bruce had to lay across both of us in the front seat. He had his back half on Matt's lap, and his front half on my lap and his middle section straddling the console! He was not happy! I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. I wish I had a camera for this!

When we got there, he ran around with all the little kids and Addison thought we had brought her home a new puppy! Puppy....hardly!!! Bruce isn't even a year old yet and he is so HUGE!! Matt was holding him and gave him to me and I literally think I broke my back only after I almost dropped him! (don't tell Wes).

Here are some fun pictures of the night!






No comments: