Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello!

Here's a few pictures over the past few months....when I have longer than 5 minutes, I'll blog about something more specific!


Get me out please!

Addison's first CTR ring!





Look whose a crawler!



Milk for Santa


Mmmmm..Cheetos




Coloring on dad's face with a black crayon...he looks like a tatooed prison inmate!

What a stud!



Jace's hospital stay in December...tired baby= tired dad!


Spidermangirl and Batgirlboy....they defined it for me themselves...



Jace's first Christmas







Addison's 4th Christmas




Mom and Addison went to see Princess and the Frog!

4 comments:

Diana said...

LOL... Glad to see that someone else's daughter likes the "boy" disney stuff too. Not that we are the type that discriminate against the princess movies... oh, no. They are all in with our crowd.

Why was Jace in the hospital?

The Peterson Zoo said...

I love the moon boots with Shotguns batgirl outfit. Stylin

Daralyn said...

That batgirl outfit needs to be destroyed. I am going to have to buy a batman outfit on e-bay to take it's place!

Puphigirl said...

Love the face tattoo. That's a good look.