Monday, September 19, 2011

My Favorite Sunday of the Year!

Addison's Primary Program was this past weekend.  Because I'm out of Primary now, I'm completely out of the loop and spaced taking her to her practice the day before. I kept going over her part with her hoping she would know when to go during the program.
At lease she made the audience laugh. Her teacher was asking everyone in their class, "_________, how can you be like Christ"....and they would each say their rehearsed part in the microphone.
When it was addison's turn, he barely says, "addis....."  She cut him off, marches to the microphone and says,"By saying my prayers each day".  She didn't wait for him to ask and just proudly announced it anyway.  When she turned to sit down, he says, "well, okay!"    I guess that's what I get for missing the practice!  

Uncle Matt and Aunt Ashlee, Bunca, Daralyn and Stockton came and I'm sure Grandma was thinking of her while touring around Europe......nah, probably not:)   Addison waved like a prom queen the entire time!    She was even excited to see Robin (a lady I teach with) who had come to watch her Grandson, it made Addison's day!

No comments: